Thursday, March 22, 2012

Day 3: Weds. Meals

Half way through the week!

Breakfast: repeat of Monday & Tuesday.
Total: $1.18

Lunch: Quinoa salad (.78), organic carrots (.18), yogurt (.45)
Total: $1.41

Snacks: Tea (.12), Protein Bar (.25). Total: $.37

Dinner: Egg omelet, spinach, onion, bit of cheese, corn muffin. I was going to eat the banana but was too full. Saving it for tomorrow!
Total: $.84

Day 3 Dinner--It's all yellow

Day 3 Total: $3.80

Total for Three Days: $21.18 (budget is $7 per day or $21.00)
I get a little hungry in the afternoon and seem to be thinking about food a lot. I'm always pondering what I'll be eating next and when.  It is getting repetitive and I should have planned more variety.

1 comment:

  1. you are doing fantastic! and dinner wasn't all yellow...there was the spinach!

    ReplyDelete